Service Without Compromise
Bicycle Ranch delivers the best bicycle service in the state of Arizona. Period. Our expert mechanics use the most thorough procedures in the industry. The result isn't cheap or fast, it is simply the highest quality workmanship available.
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. If you have any problem with the way your bike works after our repair, just let us know, we'll do everything we can to correct it.
Please contact us for details regarding our free maintenance plans on select bicycles.
Standard Tune-Up $ 59.99
- Wash bicycle.
- True wheels on bike.
- Check spoke tension by hand (charge as needed to adjust).
- Inflate tires to necessary pressure.
- Inspect & adjust headset bearing assembly.
- Check all bolts and nuts for proper tightness.
- Center brakes so they don't rub on rim.
- Adjust front & rear brake cable tension.
- Adjust front & rear shifting.
- Lubricate chain.
Expanded Tune-Up $ 90
- All items included in Standard Tune-Up plus:
- Inspect & adjust hub bearing assembly.
- Lubricate all pivot points: derailleurs, brake calipers, cable guides, lever pivots, etc.
- Lube brake and derailleur cables.
- Adjust brake pad alignment.
- Adjust index shifting on rear.
- Adjust front and rear derailleur, limit screws.
- Check rear derailleur hanger alignment (charge as necessary if alignment tool is needed).
- Adjust bottom bracket bearing assembly.
- Tighten crank and chainring bolts.
Annual Peak Performance Tune-Up $ 129.99
- All items included in Expanded Tune-Up plus:
- Remove cassette, front derailleur, rear derailleur, chain and chainrings, soak them in solvent and wash by hand to remove all dirt, oil, grease and debris.
- Check and align rear derailleur hanger.
Pro Tune-Up $224.99
- All items in Elite Tune-Up plus:
- Check frame alignment.
- Align frame dropouts.
- Align fork dropouts.
- Face head tube.
- Face bottom bracket shell.
- Clean and chase bottom bracket shell threads.
- Replace cables and housing.
*Cost of bearings is not included in price of Tune-Up.